- About Us
- Resources and Opportunities
My dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ; Greetings, in the name of Jesus our soon coming King!
As the Great Controversy’ intensifies I encourage you to press together and be watchful. As we get closer to the end of our Christian journey it is inevitable that we will face multifarious challenges. We might not be called to do what the patriarchs of our church did and we may not be granted the experiences that they were granted.
Nevertheless, we should not discount the possibility that we may be called to do something equally as laudable in carrying out the commission set forth in Matt: 28:19=20. Let me also remind you that it is, not we who work in our own strength but Christ who works in us.
At this time each of God’s children must experience true Revival and Reformation; Yielding to God and allowing the Holy Spirit to so transform the innermost person that all personal interests, desires and attitudes become submissive to the will of God. This calls for sincere, fervent and constancy in prayers as we seek a deeper relationship with our Saviour and King.
God bless you
Pastor Levi Johnson
OUR WORKING RELATIONSHIP
The President’s Responsibilities:
- Serves the general interest of Central Jamaica Conference as the Executive Committee shall determine
- Adheres to the policies of the Jamaica Union, Inter-American Division, and the General Conference
- Works in harmony with Jamaica Union and in close counsel with Union Officers
- Supervises the operations of Central Jamaica Conference
- Approves vacation leave for Administrators, Directors, and Pastors
- Supervise the Pastoral Staff
- Speaks publicly on behalf of the Constituency on issues of national importance.
- For evangelism in the Conference. In consultation with other administrators and the pastoral staff evangelistic goals are set, then voted by the Conference Executive Committee, and supervised by him.
- Take a special interest in fostering the evangelistic work of the Conference doing all to encourage soul- winning endeavor on the part of all workers .
He is chairman of:
- Evangelism Committee
- Development Committee
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Education Board
- Publishing Board
- H. S. Walters Health & Outreach Centre Board
- Willowdene Group of Schools Board
- Departmental Council
He is a member of:
- Northern Caribbean University Board
- Jamaica Union Executive Committee
- Andrews Memorial Hospital Board
- ADRA Board