To have every member transformed and anchored in the Body of Christ, in readiness for His imminent return.
To proclaim the Everlasting Gospel by impacting communities and preparing people for Christ’s soon return.
- Equality – serving and being served without partiality or reservation
- Integrity – doing the right thing even when no one is watching
- Respect – high esteem and regard for all humans.
- Forgiveness – redeem or restore
- Excellence – going beyond the ordinary
- Love – Out of a relationship with God, we demonstrate concern for the well-being of all/everyone.
- Dignity – Maintaining God-consciousness for yourself
- Punctuality – Respect for time/Good stewards of time
- Fidelity – The quality of being faithful and loyal
- Humility – Giving up self for the good of others
- Compassion - Heartfelt expression of care and concern for all people
- Equity – Removing any hint of impartiality in every aspect of life
- Committed to Christlike Living: We decide each day to seek after and maintain a constant connection with God because we cannot do without Him. Our connection with God is demonstrated by spiritual, moral, ethical, and relational behaviors that are consistent with the teachings and example of Jesus.
- Communication, Education & Development: Increase and improve on our relationships and services through information gathering and dissemination, as well as equipping of our employees, improving the physical structures and financial growth of our churches.
- Preaching, Teaching and Discipling: Reaching out to others, starting with those who are closest to us and continuing to those far away by sharing love for and faith in God as we express our concern for the salvation of others using Christ’s method of ministry as outlined thus: “The Saviour mingled with men as one who desired their good. He showed His sympathy for them, ministered to their needs, and won their confidence. Then He bade them, ‘Follow Me.’”
- Comprehensive Health Ministries: Affirming the biblical principles of the well-being of the whole person, we make healthful living and the healing of the sick a priority and, through our ministry to the poor and oppressed, cooperate with the Creator in His compassionate work of restoration.
- Committed to Serving Humanity: Caring for each other as a family it is the pursuit of brotherhood, unity with our brothers, of acceptance, of communion and of brotherly love. Offering forgiveness, shelter and affection. By reaching in we are intentional in fostering discipleship and in building up the church in comfort, mutual listening, sympathy and love.